Monday we went up to Craig's family's cabin to play in the snow, ride quads, and shoot guns. Clint and I debated the entire day before about whether or not we wanted to go. We knew it would be a long day, that the girls wouldn't get naps, we wouldn't get anything done at home on Clint's day off work, etc. But we also knew that if we didn't go, we wouldn't spend any time together as a family. We each would have gone to the gym, then I would have cleaned house and Clint would have gone to his folks to work on projects. So to make sure we stayed together and spent the day with our girls, off we went. I'm so glad we made that decision. The girls had a ball and it was so nice to spend time together and be away from obligations and work. Clint spent most of the day with Sage, who was IN LOVE with the snow. She rolled around in it the second we got there. I stayed indoors most of the day with Emery and Charlotte. We got out for a bit, but I was content inside with my ladies, mom and sisters. It was such a fun day. Thanks to the Copple's for loaning us the cabin for a day!


























4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish we had a hookup like that. And I like your headband!
Oh how I wish we had snow like that here. You are so lucky. The pictures are great. That one of Audrey looks so much like your mom it isn't funny.
I still can't get over how much snow is in Arizona when we've still got nothing in chicago!! what the heck!? I want some snow!!!
That looks like so much fun. I am sad you guys got snow and we had none for christmas in SLC. You look amazing by the way, and your girls are so cute. I am the nursery leader and was so proud of our new little Sunbeams that left nursery too. They grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment