Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas MONTH

We've started getting in the holiday spirit around here. (kind of. some days I'm too tired to do anything other than lug my big self from one room to the next.) Decorating the trees, oh, wait. That's all we've done so far. The girls got to decorate their small one with all of their ornaments. Then we did the big one together, and finally finished with a small felt one (thank you, pinterest) that they LOVE to decorate over and over and over again with their felt ornaments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You'll notice C is wearing a crown and/or jewels in every picture. She goes EVERYWHERE dressed this way.
Photobucket

And although this has nothing to do with Christmas,
these pictures deserve a spot on here. :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I need to do that felt tree. How did you stick it to your wall?

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Jalei-tape!

Jami said...

We're doing ours today. We got the girls a tree for their room for the first time.

Tiffany said...

I love the mini-lit tree! where'd you get that one??