Thursday, May 28, 2009

Four Years

Clint and I had our four year wedding anniversary yesterday. We actually both forgot until his mom texted us to wish us happy anniversary. Oops! So four years, 5 cars, one house, and 1 1/2 kids later we are still glad we took the plunge. Clint came home with dinner and flowers last night and is working on redeeming himself from my last mean post. (He read it by the way...he is such a sweetie and all he said was, "sorry I suck". Make me feel bad!) We were laughing hard because the flowers he brought home were wrapped in graduation paper. Too many details to think about, right? Anyway, I love you babe and can't wait for the next 50!

8 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you have been married so long already.

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! Well the flowers are a start! Happy 4 years!

Connie said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary!

Brad and Laurie said...

We never forget your anniversary around here since it is on Zac's birthday:-) Hope you have a great celebration!

Chelsie said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I am glad you guys will get a day all to yourselves. I am sure it is much needed.

Tiffany said...

Congrats on 4 years together! Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Elisha said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! How are you feeling?