Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My little fishy

Sage and I have been taking advantage of Amber's pool and the aquatic center this week. It's been a nice reprieve from the heat! This was last week...Sage's first pool trip of the summer. She LOVED the water.Here we are at the aquatic center. I was so excited to take her here--I thought she would love it--but I think there were too many people and too many toys squirting water at her. She was scared for the first 15 minutes and we only stayed for 30. Pretty much all she could handle. Clint was able to meet us after work, but was in his work clothes so he manned the camera. (please ignore my farmer's tan...)
She's getting so good at walking around holding on to my fingers.
She wouldn't go near the water toys...the drain was her favorite thing to play with.

On the way home...sucking on her toes and singing along to the radio. I have the happiest, sweetest little gal!

6 comments:

Bre said...

That is such a cute swim suit on you! Where did you get it?

Jalei & Lane said...

I love her floppy hat!

Jami said...

Lucky you. Our pool was flooded last week, so we haven't actually been able to use it. Patrick is out trying to get rid of the mud right now. I can't wait. I have never been pregnant in the summer, and I'm not happy about it. I love your suit. Where did you get it?

sladefamilyaz said...

Congratulations on the minivan and welcome to our ranks - that is, the ranks of the minivan moms!

Jenni said...

Sage is sooooo cute!

Gail said...

Yipee, I found your blog! It's about time neighbor! Sage is so cute...