Now let me tell Sage how much I love being her mommy. I love getting you out of bed every morning and seeing your sweet little grin. You point at your bottle and get so excited when I come to get you. I love singing you to sleep at night and holding you for as long as you'll let me. I love that you love to snuggle with me. I love your wet kisses. I love watching you learn something new every day. I love taking care of you when you're sick or sad. It breaks my heart to see you hurt but makes my heart so happy that it's me you want. I love your little rolls. I love watching you try things for the first time. I love getting to spend every day with you. I love showing you off to other people. I love when you kiss my stomach and pat it so gently like you're soothing your little sister. I love your big eyes and long lashes. I love that you share your food and toys with people. I love that you wave at everyone you see. I love that you are mine. There are days when mommy gets frustrated and short tempered with you, but always remember that I love love love you and would not give up being your mommy for anything in the world. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you little Sage. You make daddy and I so happy and we love you so much.
One more thing....I love that you love to talk to yourself in anything you can see your reflection in.
Now keep sleeping so mommy can take a shower. :)
July
7 years ago















9 comments:
That's really sweet, Marianne. You'll be so glad to have the record of your feelings.
So sweet, I totally teared up! I am softy I guess!
That was so touching. You have a wonderful mom. I was always amazed at how easy she made everything look. I'm sure you are just like her.
Both of these paragraphs are so sweet!
I dido that about mom. That was a really sweet post. I'm dying laughing about the previous post.
for some reason we are having an emo day ;) very sweet. There really is nothing better than having children
So sweet. I'm glad Sage has such a wonderful Mommy!! :)
I love your mom, too. She is amazing and real and beautiful! :)
I'm glad I'm related to both of you:-)
Post a Comment