Saturday, May 23, 2009

San Tan Mall

Clint is out of town this weekend camping with his dad and brother. I used to really look forward to having the house to myself for a night or two...then Sage came along and that changed. It's been a long weekend! I forget how much Clint helps with Sage. We miss daddy! After a long afternoon stuck in the car, I decided Sage deserved to go play at the mall. We tried the splash pad first, but she was terrified of the water and was super clingy to me. So we mosied (sp?) on over to the small toys. She was pretty hesitant at first, but warmed up to it and had a ton of fun. Gma Shari came to play with us too.She looks so proud of herself here. And check out the rolls!
SIDE NOTE: I have this sewing machine that is jacked up. The needle is stuck down and will not come back up. The thread and bobbin are out so there's nothing in there to jam it. I can't get it out -- took it to a sewing shop and they wanted $80 bucks just to look at it for me. So...anyone out there ever have this problem and know how to fix it? I am really anxious to learn to sew and now am just stuck.

8 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

The same thing happened to my mom's sewing machine & it was unfixable. Hope that's not the case with yours.

Connie said...

I can't believe they wanted $80! You can practically get a new machine for that much! Hope someone can help you better than I could!

Kristina Rich said...

can you unscrew the needle and take it off? I've never had that happen to me before but I can come a look at if for you if you want.

Jami said...

It looks like she is enjoying herself. My girls love to play in the play area at the mall. As for the sewing machine, mine is broken too. It starts but won't advance. When you take it out, the bobbin thread is knotted.

Bre said...

Love the rolls! I agree with Kristina, did you try unscrewing the needle in the stuck position?

Shari said...

Thanks for letting me come, too. :) There's nothing like playing with a baby to liven things up!

Brad and Laurie said...

Hi Bop:-)

Regina said...

Cute pics! I love the chubby little legs!!