She is so cute! Who do you think she looks like more, you or Clint?By the way, add me to your blog:blankendale@yahoo.com
She is just a little doll! Love those eyes!
I love the way she is sitting up. So cute.
You have such a darling family! Put us on your blog:suzyqnaylor@hotmail.comLove ya, Dennis and Suzanne
Haha I'm seriously thinking the same thing right now! haha
and I meant with Lexee! haha Charlottes so adorable
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so cute! Who do you think she looks like more, you or Clint?
By the way, add me to your blog:
blankendale@yahoo.com
She is just a little doll! Love those eyes!
I love the way she is sitting up. So cute.
You have such a darling family! Put us on your blog:
suzyqnaylor@hotmail.com
Love ya, Dennis and Suzanne
Haha I'm seriously thinking the same thing right now! haha
and I meant with Lexee! haha Charlottes so adorable
Post a Comment