Sunday, June 6, 2010

First {BIG GIRL} haircut!

Sage's MULLET has been driving me crazy lately. BUT, I have been too busy with work and Charlotte has been too busy napping for us to run Sage over for a much needed hair-cut. So Saturday while Clint was out doing my job so I wouldn't have to (thank you sweetie), I called my favorite 16 year old neighbor who is the BEST babysitter to walk over for a few minutes to sit with Charly while she napped so I could run Sage over to the salon-AKA-my neighbors house. Here she is all spiffed up and excited for her appointment. Of course Abby had to come.

Now she's not so sure what is going on.

Natalie was wonderful with her. Very quick and happy so Sage was comfortable.


Love love love these big eyes!


Although she was happy with her hair, she REFUSED to smile for the camera. The whole time.

I love her new little do. Very cute on her round toddler face. I love this girl!

No comments: