I feel like I put way too many pictures of the girls up here. But oh well. My problem is that I take too many pictures and they all turn out so friggin cute I can't help but put them up. So. Here they are.
Charlotte and Sage at Tay's super cute birthday party


Watching Elmo all snuggled up with Grandma

My almost ten month old drowning in her new jammies. This child is stressing me out. She doesn't eat anything anymore.

After church happy as a lark




OK. I MADE IT!!!! Sixty days with zero sweets. I won't say zero sugar, because I did have jam on my PB&J sandwiches. BUT- I'm a little proud of myself for making it the whole time. I've been anxious this past week for some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but of course today was FAST SUNDAY (figures) so I had to wait till after church to divulge. Sage was my assistant and we both gorged on cookie dough. Daddy even got in on the action and helped stir the dough--my stupid wrist has taken a turn for the worse and I can't do menial tasks anymore. Grr. Going to the doctor this week.


ANYWAYS--after eating our body weights worth of dough, Sage was on a bit of a sugar high. BIG TIME. She was dancing and singing and running all over the place. so so cute.


Charlotte and Sage at Tay's super cute birthday party
Watching Elmo all snuggled up with Grandma
My almost ten month old drowning in her new jammies. This child is stressing me out. She doesn't eat anything anymore.
After church happy as a lark
OK. I MADE IT!!!! Sixty days with zero sweets. I won't say zero sugar, because I did have jam on my PB&J sandwiches. BUT- I'm a little proud of myself for making it the whole time. I've been anxious this past week for some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but of course today was FAST SUNDAY (figures) so I had to wait till after church to divulge. Sage was my assistant and we both gorged on cookie dough. Daddy even got in on the action and helped stir the dough--my stupid wrist has taken a turn for the worse and I can't do menial tasks anymore. Grr. Going to the doctor this week.
ANYWAYS--after eating our body weights worth of dough, Sage was on a bit of a sugar high. BIG TIME. She was dancing and singing and running all over the place. so so cute.
I LOVE SUNDAYS!















2 comments:
I wish I had your willpower. Have you noticed a difference? You look great in that picture by the way.
Congrats on the no sweets! I'm the same way with Wyatt-about eating or the lack thereof. At his 18 month appointment he finally was in the 10% for weight but jumped up to 75% for height. Just a skinny minny. The doctor said everything is going just right so I'm just going to still offer food and if he doesn't eat it...oh well!
Post a Comment