Lately, Sage's all time favorite place is in the pantry. If I ever can't find her, I'll call out- "Sage, where are you?" and she'll say, "I hiding!" It's too cute. Most of her time in the pantry is spent organizing my shelves. And I'm not being sarcastic, either. She'll take things down and then put them right back according to size. Sometimes I'll go in to grab cereal and find a book wedged in between the cereal boxes or her baby's bottle sitting alongside Charlotte's baby food. It is the sweetest thing! You'll notice her own personal broom sitting right next to my Swivel, too. She uses that at least twice a day to help sweep my floors. She loves to play the "where's Sage" "oh, there she is!" game while I make dinner every day. She NEVER tires of it!



July
7 years ago















4 comments:
So cute! When she's older you can really put her to work!
That is too cute. Oh and I want a pantry that big. Lucky you.
She was being a little "mommy" yesterday. She took little tiny "Abby" and wrapped her up in a blanket, then she went to the pantry with her and put her to bed on the floor. She said, "Abby sleeping." I touched the doorknob and said, "Oh, can Grandma see?" She put her little fist on the door and said, "No. Abby sleeping." I finally talked her into letting me look when I promised I'd be really quiet! ha ha! Later she had big Abby and little Abby together, and told me that the big one was Daddy Abby! :)
That is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Why do kids love pantry's so much! Seriously, when Taylor was 2 she LOVED to poop in the pantry (sorry I know its kinda gross). If we were home it was the ONLY place she would poop! So be glad she is just "hiding" in there :)
Post a Comment