Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAY

Today was so relaxing! I only had one order to do today and I cleaned house yesterday, so it seemed like I had so much extra time to play with the girls. We went to the gym, where I got to exercise for an hour and a half, instead of just one hour. We came home so Charlotte could nap, we spent entirely too much time at the library and then at Connor's house, we napped some more, we ate at TX Roadhouse with gma and gpa, and to top the night off we went to Target where Sage got to pick out her very own potty chair and undies! We aren't actually starting for a week or two, till the last of her diapers are gone, but we are doing lots of talking about it and gearing up for it. As silly as it sounds, I feel like this is a huge milestone for little Sage. She's growing up so fast! Before I know it she'll be in kindergarten and I'll be bawling my eyes out. Lots of pics from our fun day:

I know Charly is small, but she never seems that small till she's next to another baby. Gage is 6 months, Charly is ten months.

Dinner was a success. Sage ate salad! Wohoo!! (and two huge rolls, but oh well. The leafy greens will help combat the brick poops.)

Proud Sagey picking out her Elmo and hello kitty underwear!!

After laying out her options, I thought for sure she'd go for the Elmo chair (have I mentioned she loves Elmo??) but no, Dora was her favorite. I'm not sure why because we don't have cable and have never watched Dora before. Maybe she liked the pretty pink color?

This would be Sage kissing Elmo. Silly girl.




At this point in the evening Clint was ready to go home. Eight oclock is his bedtime so his patience was wearing thin with the camera. He looks super hot in his Father's Day shirt though, don't ya think?

And I had to snap a few of Charlotte. Usually, both girls ride in the cart so they don't have room to wriggle around. Charlotte was all over the place tonight! She didn't know what to think about all of her leg room. She kept looking at Sage like "why do you get to walk? You're supposed to be here with me"! Pretty cute.

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

Your girls are so cute! Have fun with potty training. Liam was easy, Arie was sooooo hard (still struggling) but in the end it is so nice!

Jami said...

Love the pictures. Word of advice don't go from diapers to pull ups too soon.

Jalei & Lane said...

How exciting getting ready for potty training. I already have the potty that I want to use in mind. Of course it probably won't be around when it comes time.

Shari said...

Charly does look little, but Amber has BIG boys, doesn't she?! Maybe, if you guys have any boys, they'll be huge, too. It's kind of nice having these little girls around! :)
We almost changed our mind and went to Target with you! I'm sure we would have been more of a hindrance than a help, though! I liked the potty chair that plays music! ha ha