Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOVE week, day 2

I LOVE my Tempur-pedic pillow. Not that I get much sleeping on it, but it's the perfect pillow. I can lay my arm under it and lay my head on top and don't feel my arm beneath it at all. I take it with me anytime we travel or camp.


I LOVE my swivel sweeper. I use it about a thousand times a day (because of this child) and would die without it.


I LOVE having a clean house. Pine Sol is one of my favorite smells and when I mop my floors I use extra just so it smells clean longer. I've also been known to mop my garage with it. Don't be jealous.

I LOVE to read. I LOVE love stories best, but anything that keeps my interest will do. I'm not the smartest reader in the world though, so if I have to do too much concentrating, I don't read it. I like to be able to just read for pleasure and get lost in great stories. I just finished the Vampire Academy series, and LOVED every single one.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I need one of those swivel sweepers! And technically you're not really a day behind on love week. If you keep doing a post a day, including one on Valentine's day, that will be 7 days, a full week.

Jalei & Lane said...

I have a swivel sweeper! It's good for those quick cleanups. And did you know you can put Pinesol in your laundry? Supposedly it gets any stain out. Or at least that's what my dad says.

Regina said...

Thanks for the book recommendation! And I am going to buy one of those swivel sweepers. I hate getting out my vacuum all the time for crumbs. And every dust buster I have ever bought has sucked. (or not sucked. Haha!!!)