Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE week, day 7

I LOVE decorating and delivering Valentine cookies to friends with my girls. I LOVE that Sage spent two hours sitting in this chair slathering icing on these four cookies. Even though this supposedly to-die-for sugar cookie recipe was not all that fantastic.

Photobucket
I LOVE that their Valentine's balloons have not left their sides all day long. And I especially love Charlotte's "get them dang camera out of my face mom" look in the last picture.
Photobucket
I LOVE the way their treats for their friends turned out. No, I'm not the creative genius behind these. I stole the idea here.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE that Clint proposed to me on Valentine's day almost six years ago and made me the happiest girl in the world.
I LOVE my Heavenly Father.
I LOVE my Savior.
I LOVE my family.
I LOVE being a mother.
I LOVE my friends.
I LOVE my life.

6 comments:

Kirkhams said...

You're so fun!! How are you making your pictures trimmed with fun backgrounds and text and stuff? photoshop? I miss you!

Kirkhams said...

OK and I'm recognizing some pretty cute lollipops from Dylan's Candy Bar that your girls are eating!! Those pictures turned out SO cute!

Jami said...

You are so creative.

Jalei & Lane said...

That's so cute they held onto their balloons all day!

Tiffany said...

Those valentines are SO CUTE! I may have to steal that idea from you next year! ;)
Loved your love week!!! Happy Valentines!! xoxo

hyrum♥chelsea said...

SUCH a cute idea. totally gonna steal that for next year!! happy to see your cute little family is doing good :)