Someone, who will remain unnamed, has been hogging the computer this weekend playing pointless computer games that drive me crazy. So I haven't posted any cute pictures of these little ladies lately.
Today, Charlotte pushed this little stroller around all afternoon. It reminded me of when Sage used to push it around with her dollies in it, and then when she used to push it around with Charlotte in it. Time really is going too fast for me. I ran to get my camera, but the second I turned it on she would leave the stroller and run to me saying "CHEEEEEEESE"! super loud until I took her picture. Every. Time. So I wasn't able to get many shots of her actually pushing the stroller. The bottom middle pic is what most of them turned out like. She squints her eyes shut, tilts her head back and waits for the flash. So so cute.
Charlotte has had a rough few weeks. She hurt her little ankle going down the slide with me at the park two weeks ago and went two full weeks without walking. We took her to the doctor and had an x-ray done, but everything turned out fine. I think she just remembered that it hurt and was too scared to try. With her refusing to walk for two weeks it reminded me of how much harder it is when they require you 24/7 to carry them around. I'm so glad she is up and running around again! On top of a hurt ankle, she cut two more teeth and has been having a hard time napping during the days. I'll be glad when all her teeth are through. Today was her second week in the nursery at church. She cries when I leave her but is in the same room as Sage so they play together and so far she has done fabulously. I thought I would be super lonely and that I would really miss having her with me for all three hours at church, but it's actually quite nice!

Sage has had an interesting week as well. She has discovered that she hates going number two in her diaper. She wigs out right after she goes and walks on her tiptoes to me with her legs spread (a very funny walk) for me to change her immediately after she finished her business. Well today marked the fourth day of no poo. She has been complaining for the past two days about her bum hurting. Obviously from not letting herself poop. The poor nursery leaders today brought her to me twice because she was complaining of her bum hurting. So after many hours of hearing "my bum hurts! my bum hurts!", she finally did the deed. In the toilet. While our home teacher was here. It was fantastic. She was crying on the toilet and totally tense from trying to hold it in when she finally let herself relax and out it came. HUGE. I was so happy! But it doesn't end there. A few hours later, we heard, "my bum hurts!". It took another hour or two before I finally held her down on the pot till she went. And trust me when I say it was even bigger than the first. This was in the middle of dinner and we bargained with her. If she pooped in the pot, she could have a cookie after dinner. So this big pic here is of her enjoying her special treat. I will never forget Clint's reaction after the second poo today. I was holding Sage on the potty and he was standing in the doorway cheering her on. When she finally went, he literally jumped up and down with his hands in the air screaming "yea Sage!!!" over and over again. So cute.
Other than interesting poops, she has been busy dancing, painting, and playing with Grandma, Kinsey and Connor.



We went to Nick's soccer game and to Barro's pizza Friday night. I'm not sure why Clint is making that face.
My folks still haven't sold their house yet, so while they are waiting for some lucky family to snatch up their bargain of a house in Texas, most of their furniture is in limbo out here. They store it in one of BJ, Travis, or my dad's houses that they have for sale and then when that house sells, they move it into another one. Not the most ideal situation, but it works. So here is our group last Saturday moving again:

Today, Charlotte pushed this little stroller around all afternoon. It reminded me of when Sage used to push it around with her dollies in it, and then when she used to push it around with Charlotte in it. Time really is going too fast for me. I ran to get my camera, but the second I turned it on she would leave the stroller and run to me saying "CHEEEEEEESE"! super loud until I took her picture. Every. Time. So I wasn't able to get many shots of her actually pushing the stroller. The bottom middle pic is what most of them turned out like. She squints her eyes shut, tilts her head back and waits for the flash. So so cute.
Charlotte has had a rough few weeks. She hurt her little ankle going down the slide with me at the park two weeks ago and went two full weeks without walking. We took her to the doctor and had an x-ray done, but everything turned out fine. I think she just remembered that it hurt and was too scared to try. With her refusing to walk for two weeks it reminded me of how much harder it is when they require you 24/7 to carry them around. I'm so glad she is up and running around again! On top of a hurt ankle, she cut two more teeth and has been having a hard time napping during the days. I'll be glad when all her teeth are through. Today was her second week in the nursery at church. She cries when I leave her but is in the same room as Sage so they play together and so far she has done fabulously. I thought I would be super lonely and that I would really miss having her with me for all three hours at church, but it's actually quite nice!

Sage has had an interesting week as well. She has discovered that she hates going number two in her diaper. She wigs out right after she goes and walks on her tiptoes to me with her legs spread (a very funny walk) for me to change her immediately after she finished her business. Well today marked the fourth day of no poo. She has been complaining for the past two days about her bum hurting. Obviously from not letting herself poop. The poor nursery leaders today brought her to me twice because she was complaining of her bum hurting. So after many hours of hearing "my bum hurts! my bum hurts!", she finally did the deed. In the toilet. While our home teacher was here. It was fantastic. She was crying on the toilet and totally tense from trying to hold it in when she finally let herself relax and out it came. HUGE. I was so happy! But it doesn't end there. A few hours later, we heard, "my bum hurts!". It took another hour or two before I finally held her down on the pot till she went. And trust me when I say it was even bigger than the first. This was in the middle of dinner and we bargained with her. If she pooped in the pot, she could have a cookie after dinner. So this big pic here is of her enjoying her special treat. I will never forget Clint's reaction after the second poo today. I was holding Sage on the potty and he was standing in the doorway cheering her on. When she finally went, he literally jumped up and down with his hands in the air screaming "yea Sage!!!" over and over again. So cute.
Other than interesting poops, she has been busy dancing, painting, and playing with Grandma, Kinsey and Connor.

We went to Nick's soccer game and to Barro's pizza Friday night. I'm not sure why Clint is making that face.
My folks still haven't sold their house yet, so while they are waiting for some lucky family to snatch up their bargain of a house in Texas, most of their furniture is in limbo out here. They store it in one of BJ, Travis, or my dad's houses that they have for sale and then when that house sells, they move it into another one. Not the most ideal situation, but it works. So here is our group last Saturday moving again:
















6 comments:
Eleanor is into cheese too, but she usually doesn't stay still long enough when she says it. We drove through Midlothian Saturday, and I thought about your parents.
This post makes me laugh! We'll have to get together for dinner again soon - now Sage can join in on the dinner table conversation! It makes me so happy to see Charlotte up and running around again! :)!!
That's so nice that the girls are both in the same nursery. So your dad, BJ & Travis are all selling houses in AZ? Are these flip houses?
I cant believe your parents keep moving their stuff from house to house! What a pain! I guess its a good thing you guys have so much family there in Az to help with the moving around :)
Love the story about Clint's reaction to Sage's huge poop, lol! I can totally picture it! (Clint's reaction...not the huge poop) ;)
Okay, Charlotte is so cute and it is grea that they are in the same nursery. And LUCKY that Sage is potty trained. Kelly won't even entertain the idea. And wow, that would be such a pain to keep moving like that! Hopefully things will all work out for them and SOON! ;)
Good thing there are so many of you. haha...Anybody secretly hoping those homes stay on the market a little longer? So happy my Katherine is in such a great family! Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment