Friday, February 11, 2011

LOVE week, day 4

I LOVE going to the movies. Clint and I are major movie go-ers, because of me. He could care less, but I love love love the anticipation of seeing a good movie. I have really branched out lately on what I'll see, too. It used to be strictly romantic comedies. Not the case anymore. As long as it's not rated R or scary, I'll see it. And tomorrow night is MOVIE night!

I LOVE medicine. Grateful sounds like a better word, but since this is love week I'll use love. I have been getting horrible migraines lately and would die if not for all the pills I've been popping lately. When I'm pregnant, I live on Zofran. When Charlotte's little bum is so red it bleeds (like today), I love A&D. I love that I'm able to use medicines to help relieve our ouchies.

I LOVE to ride my bike. I have a mountain bike sitting in the garage that is growing rust. I haven't been able to ride in a long while because our bike trailer is a piece of garbage and Charlotte HATES it. One day I will get a road bike and ride, ride, ride all day long.

I LOVE taking naps. I don't get to nap often (like never), but when I do, it's a good day. My favorite nap spot is on my freaking awesome couch. It is huge. It is soft. It is wide enough for me to sprawl. I snuggle up with a blanket and pass out on that couch. Now that we have early morning church I look forward to an attempted nap each Sunday. So far I haven't been able to fall asleep within the allotted nap hours, but still, it's nice to relax on my couch.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Cute post! I also LOVE naps! I would take one every day if I could.

Anonymous said...

I love my bike too! Seriously if I could I would ride my bike everywhere. Especially when the weather is as nice as its been. I think we have talked about this before but we should go on a bike ride sometime.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last comment is actually from Alexis. I didn't realize I was logged into BJ's.