Sunday, February 13, 2011

LOVE week, day 6

I LOVE that these two are best friends. I steam cleaned my carpets this week, and the cleaner I used is pretty loud. When I came to check on them after doing Charlotte's room, I found them huddled close together in the corner of Sage's bed. Sage had her arm around Charlotte and they were both sucking on their fingers. I sprinted downstairs to get my camera but the moment had passed. This was the best I got:


I LOVE Charlotte's "say cheese!" face:

I LOVE my hubby. He is everything to me. He works hard, plays hard, and is the best daddy ever. He cracks me up, too. Most days we are both so busy we don't get to talk much and we're both too tired to really spend one on one time together. But every so often he'll make a comment that catches me off guard and makes me say, "what did you just say??!" I have two examples. They are a bit scandalous though. So beware. Yesterday, out of the blue, he says,

"I think I might be part black man. Cause I LOVE your big booty."
Um. What? Did you just insult me? I think so.
"No, I'm saying I love your butt."
OK. But you also said it was big.
"I'm saying it's big and round and perfect."
Oh, well that's better. Big and round is just great.

Or today after church, he wanted to make a deal. He said he would make the brownies if I would fold the laundry and wear something naughty to bed. (I told you this was scandalous.) So I of course jumped at that deal because, don't I always do the laundry? So some days I think he has the weirdest sense of humor of anyone I've ever met, and some days I think he's the funniest person alive. Here is proof that he CAN follow a recipe:

4 comments:

Jami said...

I can't believe that you admitted to making a deal to wear something naughty to bed. My husband is reading over my shoulder and now he wants to make a deal too.

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! Clint is so funny. Lane likes to bargain things too.

Tiffany said...

HA HA! Ok, Clint is hilarious!!!
Love this post!
And love how bff your little girls are :) so sweet...

Unknown said...

Ok that seriously just had me laughing SO hard!!! Clint is so hysterical. I love all these love posts, so a cute idea!