My little gal is 15 months old today. I can't believe how fast time flies--and I can't remember what we did with ourselves before she joined our family. She makes us so happy and keeps us laughing all day long. We love you so much little girl. A few things I want to remember about my fifteen month old:
She's got 12 teeth and two more on the way
She crawls so fast and walks like she's drunk when she's holding on to someones hand
Her tiny feet are finally growing and she fits into a size three shoe now
She's got a tiny brown mole on her bum and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen
She says momma, daddy, ball, book, thank you, ruff-ruff and meow
She thinks all animals say ruff-ruff
She loves to help pick out her clothes every morning
She is THE PICKIEST eater in the world, and will only eat cheese, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, or anything covered in cheese
She sleeps from 7:30PM-8AM every day like clockwork with a three hour nap in the middle of the day
She is so friendly and smiles at strangers
Her eyelashes are so long the top and bottom lashes get tangled up
She loves to play with her cousins
She adores her daddy and teases him with her kisses
She LOVES to snuggle with mommy
She loves to play outside, no matter how hot it is
She loves bath time and is getting so good at helping to put bath toys away
She loves to say prayers--and is a champ at folding her arms when we pray. She doesn't quite have the "Amen" part down...instead she throws her arms in the air and then claps when it's over. So cute.
She is constantly giving her stuffed animals kisses
Her favorite plate in the world has a picture of a cat on it, and if there is any food on her plate she dumps it off so she can kiss the cat
She jabbers away on her telephone like she's having a very serious conversation with someone
Mommy and Daddy love you so much Sage.















8 comments:
It is so wonderful when there little. So many firsts.
What a great post! You have one sweet and beautiful little girl!
So cute! I love how she ends her prayers, lol ;) Happy 15 month b-day Sage! :)
She is getting so big. She will be a great helper with baby number two.
Awwwww!! So cute! 12 teeth!! Whoa!! Kelly is behind on that one! Maybe she is talking to Kelly on the phone because he does the exact same thing!!
She also says "Thank you." :) I sure hope the next one is a lot like her - won't we all be fortunate?
Her diet sounds like mine!
She is way cute and has awesome eyes. I am amazed at her sleep schedule. how did you do that?? I wish the babes would sleep past 6:00a, they are a little ridiculous. Congrats to all her accomplishments.
Post a Comment