Sage is in love with being outside, but since it's 190 degrees we aren't out there too often. After watering flowers yesterday she decided she wanted to play in the hose--which I was all for because she's usually too scared of it. So we stripped her down and drenched her and then let her run wild in the yard for a while. She loves to play in the rocks...I don't know how she does it crawling around on them, she must have tough knees. I'm hoping she starts walking soon--like within the next few weeks. No way am I having two babies who can't walk!
(ignore our tall grass in these pictures...we need to buy a lawn mower.)



In other news....Sage no longer likes for mommy to rock her at night and sing songs. Instead, she'd rather watch Sesame Street with daddy on the computer. It is THE cutest thing. She cuddles up next to him and cries when I come to get her because she know it's time for bed.

I've been feeling guilty about my last post and about losing my temper with Sage. I am so in love with my sweet little girl. She has been a handful this week but I really have no right to complain. She is the sweetest baby. She's got two new teeth trying to work their way through so I think that's partly why she's had a rough few days. Today was good though. We were busy all day so she didn't have much time to whine. I'm worried about how she's going to react to having a little sister in a few weeks. I think she's in for quite a shock, but we'll see. I'm so ready to have this baby. I don't remember being this uncomfortable when I was preg with Sage. My back has started to really hurt and my pelvis bones kill. Exhaustion has set in too. I swear every time I lay down for two seconds to try to get my back pain to go away I wake up hours later wondering what happened. I can't keep my eyes open lately! Clint swears this is how I was towards the end last time but I don't remember. We are still debating on names. We've got two that we both love....Kodi Laree (Kodi after Clint's little brother who passed away, Laree after my mom), or Charlotte Laree (Charly for short). I guess we still have some time to make our decision. I have a dr appointment tomorrow so if there's any news I'll post.
In other news....Sage no longer likes for mommy to rock her at night and sing songs. Instead, she'd rather watch Sesame Street with daddy on the computer. It is THE cutest thing. She cuddles up next to him and cries when I come to get her because she know it's time for bed.
I've been feeling guilty about my last post and about losing my temper with Sage. I am so in love with my sweet little girl. She has been a handful this week but I really have no right to complain. She is the sweetest baby. She's got two new teeth trying to work their way through so I think that's partly why she's had a rough few days. Today was good though. We were busy all day so she didn't have much time to whine. I'm worried about how she's going to react to having a little sister in a few weeks. I think she's in for quite a shock, but we'll see. I'm so ready to have this baby. I don't remember being this uncomfortable when I was preg with Sage. My back has started to really hurt and my pelvis bones kill. Exhaustion has set in too. I swear every time I lay down for two seconds to try to get my back pain to go away I wake up hours later wondering what happened. I can't keep my eyes open lately! Clint swears this is how I was towards the end last time but I don't remember. We are still debating on names. We've got two that we both love....Kodi Laree (Kodi after Clint's little brother who passed away, Laree after my mom), or Charlotte Laree (Charly for short). I guess we still have some time to make our decision. I have a dr appointment tomorrow so if there's any news I'll post.















7 comments:
Man she really must have tough knees! She is so precious! Dont feel guily either! Everyone of us mommys loose our cool every now and then...and that is OK! It is so hard when you feel like you have so much to do and they wont let you put them down. Cru does this everytime he teeths and it last a few days and then he is over it. I figure the house work will still be there he starts to feel better. Oh, and I LOVE the pic of her and Clint! You can tell she totally has him wrapped!
Oh the end of a pregnancy...I feel you there! It will go by so fast and you will do great! Sage will be a great big sis, especially since she loves dolls! And don't feel guilty, you were asking for advice! Everybody does that!
your yard looks great!!!
I love BOTH names! :) I am so excited for you to have this baby! Hurry up and have her already!!! :)
I'm surprised those rocks don't hurt Sage! They look painful to me. You know I love Charlotte. Too cute!
u know what my pick is....charly, I guess I am just biased and like that name :) its funny guess I swore I was more uncomfortable with mason towards the end than I was with nate but charlie swears I was the same with both, so I guess we forget so we will do it again right? :) we are flying to seattle this weekend and I am scared to death about how my boys will act, especially reading your blog!! hope we survive! :)
Just remember that you're carrying Sage around during this pregnancy, and you weren't doing that when you were pregnant with her. I'm sure it is a lot tougher on you with this pregnancy. I don't suppose I'll ever convince you of this, but you really can call me anytime you need a break! I'd love it if you did that!
Post a Comment