I know I've already posted about this, but it's day two at walking and I can' t get enough of it. She falls a lot but is a pro!
She looks so happy! The funniest part of this video is your voice (heehee).
I'm so jealous!!!!! She looks so excited to finally be walking!!!
She's gonna be running by next week! :)
oh my gosh, such cute pictures! She looks SOOOOO happy to be walking! yay! :)
I LOVE IT!! Way to go Sage!!
So cute! I love how her tummy's hangin' out of her shirt! So there was quite a commotion in our hood last night, did you hear about it? I'll tell you all about it if you want. :)
She's so cute! Have I already mentioned thaT :) I can't wait to take pictures for you again. . . only this time I'll have to keep up with big sissy.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't believe she'll be a big sis soon! Hoe are you doing? PLEASE let me know when you have the baby and what I can do!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She looks so happy! The funniest part of this video is your voice (heehee).
I'm so jealous!!!!! She looks so excited to finally be walking!!!
She's gonna be running by next week! :)
oh my gosh, such cute pictures! She looks SOOOOO happy to be walking! yay! :)
I LOVE IT!! Way to go Sage!!
So cute! I love how her tummy's hangin' out of her shirt!
So there was quite a commotion in our hood last night, did you hear about it? I'll tell you all about it if you want. :)
She's so cute! Have I already mentioned thaT :) I can't wait to take pictures for you again. . . only this time I'll have to keep up with big sissy.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't believe she'll be a big sis soon! Hoe are you doing? PLEASE let me know when you have the baby and what I can do!
Post a Comment