Wednesday, July 22, 2009

36 Weeks

I realize this picture does nothing except show how huge I've gotten and how small Amber is, but it's pretty much the only preg picture I've taken with this baby so I'll post it. I'm 36 weeks now, 60% effaced and dilated to a two. Woop-di-do. I'll probably have this kid late knowing me. I'm so ready to be done. Beyond ready. I don't remember what sleep is, have heartburn that makes me feel like I'm going to die and have had the worst back pain lately. Could I whine any worse? Poor Clint has been one heck of a sport this week. Last week we were talking about how my mood swings have not been so bad this pregnancy (besides tears on occasion)--and then this week that all went to pot because I've been in a major bad mood. Not with everyone, just him. I'm not sure why that happens. He came home from work yesterday and I was just not in the mood to talk. At all. He was walking around on egg shells big time because he had no idea what he had done. Neither did I, but I wasn't about to let him know that. Anyways...One of my goals this time around was to gain the exact same or less weight than I did with Sage, and I've only got four more pounds of wriggle room left so she'd better come soon. I'm so ready to meet this little girl. (please ignore my mis-matched outfit. I stole these shorts from my mom and pretty much live in them even though there are two holes in the butt and not so cute.)

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

cute sisters/belly picture! I check your blog everyday cuz I keep thinking maybe the baby will come early! :) Im so excited for you guys!

Tiffany said...

cute sisters/belly picture! I check your blog everyday cuz I keep thinking maybe the baby will come early! :) Im so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute. You are tiny compared to me. I have so much weight to lose, having a big baby sure makes you pack on the pounds.

Jalei & Lane said...

Yall both look adorable! I'm about your size & lately every position is uncomfortable. I did just get a prescription for Nexium for my heartburn & love it!

Kristina Rich said...

yeah, I don't think I would take a picture next to Amber even if I wasn't pregnant. This baby will be here before you know it! (and then you'll want to shove her back in;) Its gonna be so fun at your house with 2 little babies! You're my hero!

Katherine Young said...

you so do not look huge! thats exciting you are dialated though, hopefully that little girl decides to grace us with her presence soon :-)

Jami said...

I think you look great. If you can only gain the same amount of weight as the first one, I will be horribly impressed, but seeing all the things you have been doing I'm sure you will make it. As for the picture making you look huge, I don't agree. Just take a look at Jalei's shower pictures, they did nothing for me either.

Regina said...

You are SO not huge! You look great! You are in the home stretch girl!! You can do it!!

Monson Family said...

you girls both look so cute! What names do you have picked out?

The Hann Family said...

You look GREAT!!! Good luck with the final few weeks. Can't wait to meet her either.

Bradley said...

I hope she comes early since we have to be back to Texas to start school and go to court on the 24th!