Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally walking!!!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook:
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook
Sage has been toying with walking for a few weeks now, but has never actually taken steps in front of me before. Last night, Clint and I were talking in the loft and off she goes! She was walking all over the place like it was a piece of cake. She was very proud of herself--we took about thirty different videos, I guess you could say we were kind of proud too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome. She is so cute. I bet it wil be nice to have her walk once the little one comes.

Chelsie said...

I am sorry you are dying this last part of the pregnancy. It is the worst doing to waiting game. Maybe she will suprise you and come early. Did Sage come on time or late? Good luck with everthing. Once she is here it will all be worth it.

Castaneda 5 said...

Just in time for a new one! Very cute!