Fair warning to those who live near by---don't swing by the
Overton household. My hormones are taking me on a major these days. I cry usually twice a day, and sleep about 30 minutes total each night. Quick story----Here is how a portion of my Saturday went. Sage is asleep, Clint is outside landscaping, and I am bouncing all over the place inside from chore to chore. I am putting dishes in the dishwasher when I decide I've had enough of one little piece that keeps falling apart. So-- I unload the bottom rack, take the rack out and set out to re-attach this one teeny tiny piece. Thirty minutes later, I am covered head to toe in sweat and have shouted every profanity known to man at least ten times. Then, I start bawling hysterically. Not little tears, but a major
sob fest. I was so frustrated because I couldn't get the stupid thing back on. Within seconds of my taking a hammer to the entire dishwasher, I walk away and take a freezing cold shower. I felt much better afterwards, until Clint came in and fixed the dishwasher in a matter of seconds. I was then super annoyed that he could do it and I couldn't. See what I mean? MAJOR HORMONAL ROLLER-COASTER. It's ridiculous and I am so ready to have this baby!
6 comments:
i love you marianne :)
hehe...I usually get mad at myself for being so weak that I can't even lean up to put a pillow behind my head because I have no stomach muscles.
Yikes! I'll keep my distance. Ha ha! Seriously, if you need anything let me know. I'm not scared.
d__n the dishwasher, anyway! I love cold showers
Don't feel bad. It is only another month.
You poor thing! and clint too :)
Post a Comment