Thank you for my new hat. I've been sporting it all over town and have turned quite a few heads with how cute I look in it. It's my new favorite fetish. I miss you!! Love,
I'm sure I'll have time. . .just let me know when you are ready. If you want "newborn" shots of her, you might want to call me within 2 weeks of her being born. If not, we can do it whenever you're ready.
5 comments:
She would turn my head too....little cuite!
This child really does love hats! Her expression is so cute!
That seriously is the cutest hat ever! :)
I'm sure I'll have time. . .just let me know when you are ready. If you want "newborn" shots of her, you might want to call me within 2 weeks of her being born. If not, we can do it whenever you're ready.
Love the hat. I am so impressed that she will leave it on.
Post a Comment