Friday, October 2, 2009

BOB

Meet my new boyfriend: After four months of being a daily Craigs List stalker, I finally got lucky! I had to sell my treadmill, which I REALLY didn't want to do, but since I'm not doing as much in-home personal training anymore, and now that it's too pretty to run inside anyways, we parted ways. I was able to sell the treadmill for what we bought it for and got my BOB for fifty bucks more than what we sold the treadmill. So in my mind, we only paid $50 for the stroller. I know that's not really the case, but it makes me feel less guilty. We just brought BOB home a few hours ago and my girls are asleep now, but the second they wake up we are going RUNNING!!! Yea for now more running with 50 lb tandem strollers!

8 comments:

Jami said...

I couldn't part with the treadmill. I can only exercise early in the morning, and I don't feel safe running outside by myselfl. I do love the stroller though.

Jalei & Lane said...

I heard that BOB is the BEST running stroller. Congrats!

Katherine Young said...

yay for you! ill come running with you one of these days ... ;-)

the tatsaks said...

That is a really pretty one. It looks like it is in good shape! Let us know what you think...even though I know you will love it!!! Congrats!

Regina said...

I was going to say that Amy loves hers, but you probably already knew that. Looks very nice!

Tiffany said...

YAY!!!! You will LOVE the BOB! You will never regret that purchase, I guarantee it! I am so happy you found one! And you only had to pay 50 bucks after what you got for your treadmill!?!? That is AWESOME! Enjoy running with your girls and let me know what you think about your BOB! :)

Kristina Rich said...

is it called BOB or is that what you've named it?? You're funny that you are excited to run while pushing people. You are my hero

Jenni said...

My SIL over here in Hawaii has a BOB and I love them - they are awesome. That will be perfect for you!