Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Katherine invited us over to carve pumpkins with them and a few of our friends/neighbors for FHE on Monday. We met at our house so I could get the girls to bed, but before they went down, I had to get a few of Charly in the pumpkin. My cuz Kristi did this a few years ago and I've been dying to try it. Charlotte did not like it at all.


The gang before the carving began...
Hard at work de-gutting our massive pumpkinBJ and Alexis strategizing
Katherine looks very focused here. I think she was faking it. :-)
Our little get together was last minute so I didn't have a pumpkin for Nick to carve. I gave him Sage's and I think his turned out the best!

Clint decided to wear his. What a dork.
Beej and Kat with their masterpieces.

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Lane & I did this too last night & got the SAME reaction out of Elliot. I think I'm going to try it again tonight to see if she does any better. I have to say Katherine's pumpkin looks pretty professional.

Connie said...

So cute. Your group reminds me of the couples we hung out with before we had kids!

And I am loving Charlotte in the pumpkin! Too bad she hated it!

Gail said...

Well of course she hated it! Cold and slippery.

Gail said...

But very cute too...

Kristina Rich said...

Charlotte looks PISSED! So funny! I'm surprised that you let Clint handle a knife. ;)

Tiffany said...

Those pictures of Charlotte in the pumpkin are hilarious! A friend of mine told me about this and I thought about trying it with Madden...but I think he is way too big now ;)