My attempts at getting the girls together today turned out not so great. Sage was having too much fun playing at Amber's--she didn't want to stop to pose. See her shiner? Poor girl has bonked her head about 12 times today.



Charlotte's dress was a little large, but it worked. She is still just a dainty little thing but is starting to fill out. I love this little baby so much.

How hot am I? My dad brought me my old volleyball knee pads so that I can mop my kitchen floor without breaking my knees. I should go out in public like this.

Clint and I went to the temple last night while my dad babysat for us. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having family babysit -- you know they're in good hands, and it's free! We are so lucky to have so much help so that we can have our weekly date nights. Clint and I live for our nights out alone. I swear it's the cheapest form of marriage counseling out there! Anyways, we had to hit
Wal-Mart on the way home for a few things and decided to get Sage a present. It was a HIT. This ball hasn't left her hands all day, and she is sleeping with it in bed right now.

At Amber's tonight the boys were playing Rock Band and it was so funny! They were all very focused and had the funniest facial expressions.


Even Connor
Bonnor.
LADIES. My single, studly bro Nick is going to MCC out here and is bored out of his mind. If anyone out there knows people his age, he needs friends to hang with. Let me know. :-)
AND, a few funny things that happened this week:
1. So I'm at Hobby Lobby with my girls and a man walks by carrying his 3-4 year old daughter. She says "baby" and he asks if she can see Charlotte. So I open her car seat canopy and they oh and awe over her. The dad says, "Wow, she has the most beautiful eyes. Let's see her mother's eyes and see if that's where she got them from." He proceeds to look at my eyes, and then says absolutely nothing. Nada. Not a word. RUDE!
2. My dad, Clint and I were talking the other night and my dad asked Clint how he would feel about my family moving out here to AZ. Without missing a beat, Clint said, "Well, it would save us money on airfare." Way to go, Clint.
3. Clint and I were in the car talking about how we are never letting Sage date. Ever. I turned to him and said, "What about Charlotte?" To which he said, "She's so little we don't have to worry about it yet." Then we cracked up because really, is Sage is so much older?
12 comments:
Besides, Clint needs to know that Josh and Charlotte are already dating....
haha dad's are so funny about their daughter dating! i heard mark the other night teaching kylee how to say, "my dad will beat you up" lol
the whole eye's thing, what a creep! still funny though:)
we were at the temple saturday night too! we did baptisms though...i had 22 names to be exact...i think that's all i need to say:)
ahaha, i LOVE the part about him saying charolette is so much younger. too funny.
Your little stories had me laughing out loud!
Cute stories. Are your parents really thinking about moving out there? And I love the matching dresses.
https://new.familysearch.org/en/action/unsec/welcome
have fun:)
Love them in their matching dresses! Too cute! And funny story about the dating!
Cute stories and cute dresses! And you look GREAT! Do you like your BOB!
The girls are too cute. I love the dresses.
i love the pic where charlotte is slumped over. the look on her face is so funny. you guys have such a cute little family!
love the matching dresses! charlotte DOES have the most beautiful eyes! And she DOES get them from her mommy! ;)
I love the store about how clint said you'd save money on airfare, lol! too funny!
Are your parents seriously thinking about moving to Az!? That would be awesome!!
So I have a few questions to ask you. Do you copy and paste stuff from this blog to your girls' blogs when you record stuff down or do you just retype everything (and can you paste the pictures too?) Also, I need to call you about doing a blurb book. I want to put a picture on the outside, but I have a friend who couldn't figure it out. OK, I just need to call you when I'm doing it!! I just want to make sure I do it right.
Most importantly...I love that you have two girls to dress up alike! They are so cute in their matching outfits!
Love you!
Post a Comment