And about how incredibly blessed we are. Sometimes I feel like I'm running on a rat wheel and going as fast as I possibly can but no matter how fast I run I just can't get everything done. Today I felt like I was going to fly off the wheel. Seriously, I dropped the D bomb in front of my girls. Been feeling guilty ever since. I don't know why I get all worked up when I'm not able to be on top of things all the time, but I do. I sometimes need to step back and think about how truly blessed I am and how grateful I am for all that I have. Like a wonderful husband, two beautiful healthy baby girls, the best parents, siblings, and in-laws, food on the table, jobs to make money and pay bills, my testimony, etc. SO, instead of being worried about not scrambling around taking pictures tomorrow while my car is getting a make-over, I'm going to take my girls to the park and play. Maybe take a nap. Maybe take a shower. (that's a BIG maybe....) Maybe go for a nice, long run. I can't wait for tomorrow!
July
7 years ago















5 comments:
Thank you for that post! I, too have had a stressful few days and just need to be reminded of what's really important. Hope you have a better next week!
I completely understand! But you are so right...sometimes you just have to step back and put it into perspective!
I feel the same way about work! I'm never caught up & always have TONS of computer work to do after hours, which takes away from family time.
I think it must be something about this week. Everyone I talked to at school today said it felt like the day was 20 hours long instead of 8.
Days and weeks can all be so crazy and I think we really DO need to remind ourselves to stop and smell the flowers at times. Sometimes I won't answer my phone or check emails or whatever just because I don't want to. Go enjoy a fun relaxing day with your girls!
sidenote:Spencer eyes have always stayed blue.: )
Post a Comment