Thursday, October 1, 2009

Scentsy

My SIL Katherine and I are doing a Scentsy catalogue party if anyone is interested in stocking up. If you're like me and hadn't heard of Scentsy, it's similar to Gold Canyon only without the flame. You melt the wax in a warmer. They last FOREVER and one warmer works for the whole house. They are the best and make great Christmas presents. I have a huge bag of samples so you can smell them all to see what you like. Pop on over or let me know if you want to order. Thanks!

3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Oh I LOVE Scentsy! So much that I sell it! I'm getting like half of my Christmas gifts from Scentsy. Hope you have a successful party! Try Autumn Sunset! I used some last night! So good! Oh and bubblegum. The girls have that one in their room! Isabel said it made her have bubblegum dreams!

E is for Elmes said...

I'm going to have to stop by.... Or how about we do dinner together? Maybe sunday? or what ever works for you guys. Cal me! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

Why can't you live close to me! Regina was just telling me about these candles. Can I still order them from you without living nearby? Let me know.