My little peanut had her two month check up today, got her six shots, and has been sleeping it off all day. She cried super hard and wore herself out. Sage cried too, watching her get poked. She was pretty mad at the doctor.
Charlotte's stats:
Weight: 9lbs 4 oz, 15%
Height: 22 1/4 inches, 50%
Head: 14 3/4, 20%
When I got home I looked in Sage's baby book to see her stats at two months, and Charlotte is 2 pounds lighter and one inch shorter than Sage was! I thought for sure Sage was smaller, but looks like Charly is the runt.
A few things to remember:
She barfs an obscene amount at every meal.
She sleeps 8 hours at night, and on good days takes long naps during the day. On not so good days, she likes to cat nap.
She is happiest in the mornings and smiles like crazy.
Her fussy time is in the evenings, from 7-8pm. Poor daddy.
She knows when I leave the room. It's crazy. She'll be super happy and content as long as I'm sitting next to her or near her, but the second I leave she wails. Just like big sis.
She loves it when Sage lays next to her, and her eyes stay on Sage like glue.
She loves to be outside.
She loves to be held super close and tight.
When she is sleepy and winding down, she loves her binky and has serious panic attacks when it falls out.
She does really well on our long car trips and usually falls right to sleep.
She makes us so so happy and melts my heart many times a day. We love you so much, Charlotte.















5 comments:
Your babies are so little! Drew was 8 pounds at birth, THEN started gaining like crazy. Charly is right around D's birth weight at 2 months!!
She is tiny. Eleanor was 11 lb at her last appointment.
can't believe she is two months already! i like your pf changs countdown on your sidebar! i may just have to steal it...but I cant put it on my blog til i am officially registered...maybe i will do it tomorrow! Eeeeee! Yikes!
Wow.. she is so little, well I feel like it since at 2 months Lexee was 12.12 lbs. Sheesh...
She is so cute and petite! And that is awesome that she is sleeping all night. Will you train my baby when she gets here?
Post a Comment