Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sage is 18 months!

I can't believe my sweet little Sage is 18 months old already. Where has the time gone? While most moms are excited to have their kids join nursery, I am going to be so sad on Sunday! Sage is my little side kick and toddles after me EVERYWHERE I go. No joke, she is at my feet all the time. And I love love love it. Things I'll always remember about my big girl:

She jabbers like crazy and says: dadda, momo (mama), ball, baby, meow, bye, yee-a (yeah), bath, uh uh, moo-ee (movie), dink (drink), eat, dank you (thank you), peese (please), outside, shoe, up, down, bubbles, I stuck, got it, teeth, boobie(I know....), tummy and sock

She is signing like crazy and can sign: bath time, mommy, daddy, cereal, stop, toilet, eat, more, milk, drink, ball, baby, friends, play, all done, drink.

Her favorite thing to do is read books. She loves story time at the library and can't hide her grin (even though she tries) when they sing songs.

She loves to play hide and seek with daddy.

She adores her baby sister and likes to poke her eyes out.

She loves wearing shoes, hats, bows and bracelets.

She is super clean and gets upset if we have to go bye bye without cleaning up her toys first (no joke. it's creepy how much she is like me.)

She loves to play outside and go for runs with Charly, mommy, and BOB.

She brushes her teeth every night and likes to suck the juice from the tooth paste.

She LOVES bath time and will play in the tub forever if we let her. When it's time to get out, she sings the clean up song, puts all of her bath toys away, and waves bye-bye to the water as it goes down the drain.

She is addicted to her blankie and continues to stick the silky triangles in her ear and nose. She sometimes likes to stick them in her sisters ears and nose too!

She loves to dance, especially when mommy dances with her.

She has the most angelic face of any baby I've ever seen. I may be biased, but I think she is absolutely beautiful.

She is extremely shy and very sensitive. If she thinks she is in trouble her chin quivers and her tears are the size of softballs.

She loves to talk on the phone.

She understands EVERYTHING we say.

She listens extremely well and minds us almost all of the time.

She is the best baby anyone could ever ask for and we love her so so much.

Here she is enjoying a little jog in the perfect weather we've been having

so happy playing with Charly

sound asleep in her car seat...mom, who does this look like??!

And her stats:

Height: 31 1/4 inches, 30%

Weight: 20 lb 14 oz, 8%

Head: 17 1/2 inches, 5%

5 comments:

the tatsaks said...

She is so beautiful! What a sweet girl you have!

Regina said...

She and Kelly sound so much alike, except maybe the cleaning thing! And you're not biased....she is beautiful.

Matt and Megan said...

Ok your girls are just too cute!! I too have been a stalker of craigs list! I ran my stroller into the ground in thatcher and my sister did it in when she ran over it with her car!! So im SO wanting a new stroller to get out in this beautiful weather! And I LOVE scentsy too! Here is my email I would love to come to your party!! megsaz@msn.com

Jalei & Lane said...

Sweet baby girl!

Tiffany said...

She is such a sweet little girl, cleaning up all her messes and just happy as can be all the time! I love it! I can't believe how fast she has grown and that she is already 18 months!! Crazy!