Mommy and daddy went on a date last night and ate this:

I am sorry for the tummy ache you are for sure going to have later today. I'm also sorry for the cheese crisp I ate yesterday. I'll be better.
* date night was WONDERFUL. Ate at PF Changs, saw a dumb movie "Love Happens", don't see it. Had great conversations with my sweetie, most of which revolved around his boots. He was made "Safety Supervisor" at work this week, and he's been pretty excited about it. I need to back up though. Last week, he mentioned to me that he needed new work boots. He asked if he could go get some (I pay the bills=he has no idea how much money there is), and I asked if he could wait till Wednesday when my paycheck came in. He said no prob, and I totally forgot about it. Then last night, I walked by and caught a glimpse of his feet. Raw. Raw and bloody. I felt so bad. Had I known his boots were that worn down, I would've gone out myself and bought him new ones. That's Clint though, too sweet to say anything. He went out this morning and got a pair of "O.S.H.A" approved boots, that are "shock resistant, trip, fall, ...proof". He is very proud of them and wore them on our date. These things are huge. Like cowboy boots only much much heftier. When we were leaving the theater early going down the stairs they were making quite the ruckus. AND, tonight he has been walking around in his boots, his undies, and his cowboy hat. (It was acutally kind of sexy) He cracks me up sometimes. Anyways, our date was a success and we can't wait till next weekend!
I am sorry for the tummy ache you are for sure going to have later today. I'm also sorry for the cheese crisp I ate yesterday. I'll be better.
* date night was WONDERFUL. Ate at PF Changs, saw a dumb movie "Love Happens", don't see it. Had great conversations with my sweetie, most of which revolved around his boots. He was made "Safety Supervisor" at work this week, and he's been pretty excited about it. I need to back up though. Last week, he mentioned to me that he needed new work boots. He asked if he could go get some (I pay the bills=he has no idea how much money there is), and I asked if he could wait till Wednesday when my paycheck came in. He said no prob, and I totally forgot about it. Then last night, I walked by and caught a glimpse of his feet. Raw. Raw and bloody. I felt so bad. Had I known his boots were that worn down, I would've gone out myself and bought him new ones. That's Clint though, too sweet to say anything. He went out this morning and got a pair of "O.S.H.A" approved boots, that are "shock resistant, trip, fall, ...proof". He is very proud of them and wore them on our date. These things are huge. Like cowboy boots only much much heftier. When we were leaving the theater early going down the stairs they were making quite the ruckus. AND, tonight he has been walking around in his boots, his undies, and his cowboy hat. (It was acutally kind of sexy) He cracks me up sometimes. Anyways, our date was a success and we can't wait till next weekend!















4 comments:
Where's a picture of these cloghoppers? Too bad the movie was bad. Guess I'll rent it.
that cake looks delicious!!! that's too funny about clints boots, wearing them to the movies:)
this picture is making my mouth water. seriously.
I still can't believe you are just recently discovering date night. It makes a TON of difference. How sad about his feet. What a great husband you have!
Post a Comment