Sage went to nursery for the very first time yesterday. I thought for sure I would just let Clint take her and be fine, but that was so not the case. We both took her in and I bawled when I left. Poor Sage was crying hysterically and saying "mommy" over and over again. It about broke my heart. I stood outside the door crying like an idiot. Thanks Anna and Connie for the hugs and for booting me away from the door. :-) Sage ended up doing so well. She cried for a few minutes, then played and colored with everyone else. She was so happy to see me when I went in to get her. I sprinted back to get her at the end of church, too. I had to make sure I beat Clint in to get her. Charlotte slept through most of Relief Society, so it was a little odd to be able to sit and listen to the lesson. I missed having Sage with me but am so proud of her for doing so well in there. Anyways, here are pictures of the matchy patchy girls on her first day in nursery! 
(Sage is smelling the flower....)
July
7 years ago















8 comments:
i'm glad sage did so well in nursery! it's hard at first but get's easier as time goes by.
i LOVE painting nails! it has to be one of the funnest parts of having little girls:)
aren't little girls so observant? after i had brock, kylee would breast feed her baby dolls! it was so funny to watch her be a little mommy!! lol
Congrats for making it!!! You have such beautiful girls!
Oh my gosh, these matching dresses are THE CUTEST! Did you buy them? Or make them?? I LOVE them! (So glad Sage did so good on her first day in nursery!)
What a bummer that she cried! It would break my heart too if Kelly had done that! She will get used to being dropped off to the point where she is excited to go, I am sure!
Those dresses are too cute. I love having them match. It is always hard to let the first one go to nursery. It gets easier the more you have. By the time Matilda went we were so happy.
Cute outfits! I think they need a coping class for moms who send their kids to nursery for the 1st time.
I am also dying over the cute dresses! Nursery will get easier (for both of you)!
Oh, what a cute smile! I always love to match my girls too. They are starting to grow out of it now. I wish they wouldn't.
Post a Comment