So a little scare this morning in our family. Audrie had an emergency C section today, five weeks early. Audrie is ok and recovering at one hospital, while her little girl was flown to another hospital and is being worked on there. I'm not sure about details yet, just that she is having trouble breathing. She will be in the NICU for at least three weeks they say. Don't know how big she is, or what her name is, only that she is away from her mommy. I'm dying to be there with Audrie to help her. If it were me and my baby were miles away from me needing help I would be devastated. Please keep their little girl in your prayers, and as soon as I hear more I'll pass it along.
UPDATE: Baby is in NICU for three weeks until off the ventilator, but will be fine. Both my folks are out in Denver to help out and be there for moral support. Hearing the story and what the doctor's have said, it is very obvious that Heavenly Father has had a major part in keeping them both ok. Life is so fragile, and I am so grateful to know that our Heavenly Father hears, listens to, and answers our prayers. I can't wait to meet this new little fighter baby. And neither can her cousins!
July
7 years ago















11 comments:
oh marianne, this just makes my heart ache for your sister...Audrie and her little girl will be in our prayers...PLEASE keep us updated! xoxo
That's awful. My niece was a month early. She was in the NICU for three weeks and then had to wear a monitor for 6 weeks after that. The is a very active 2 year old now. I'm sure everything will be fine.
oh that breaks my heart! i hope everything is okay! what happened to audrie, why did she have the c section so suddenly? ill be thinking and praying for the whole family! i love you guys!
Oh, that just breaks my heart. Tell Audrie and Craig that I'm thinking and praying for them.
I hope everything turns out okay with the baby and Audrie. It's hard enough recovering from a c-section. Keep us updated. We will be thinking and praying for them.
I hope everything is ok. That is so scary.
I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you guys in our prayers.
That's really sad. At least we live in a time or modern medicine when they can make it all ok. I know from my experience with my preemie, that it is scary and stressful. BUT everything will be ok. =) We love all your family and will be thinking of you. Tell Audrie I know it's not fair, but soon she will hold that baby all she wants! =)
Man that is so scary! I am glad everything is ok!
OH and amytatsak82@yahoo.com
So glad to hear both are doing well. I can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment