This is a little late....but we blessed Charlotte at our house on the 8th. We had to bless her here instead of at church because for some stupid reason I thought fast Sunday was on the 8th and told my parents to get plane tickets for that weekend. It all worked out just fine though. Clint gave her a very short sweet blessing and then we all visited and ate way too much food. I've actually been waiting to post these pictures, because we were in such a hurry the day of her blessing that I forgot to take pictures of her in her dress until two seconds before the blessing. None of them turned out, so I wanted to put her back in her dress for a little photo shoot. Still not the greatest, but she looks super cute. I'm so in love with this sweet little baby. She is THE BEST BABY. We feel so blessed to have her in our family.
4 comments:
She looks so cute & that dress is adorable!
They turned out too cute. I think a blessing at home is a great idea.
She is such a pretty, dainty little thing.
You have the prettiest girls ever.
Post a Comment