The hymn "Count Your Blessings" was running through my head yesterday, and the line "name them one by one" kept repeating itself over and over. I don't think I've named my blessings one by one in a very long time. In no order, here are some.
clint sage charlotte mom dad audrie craig chance kenedi addyson amber travis kinsey connor baby in belly bj katherine kristopher nick zack dustin shari joe monte grandmas grandpas aunts uncles cousins cousins in law house van my job clints job food health testimony church temple book of mormon dyson camera running shoes running buddies tempurpedic mattress down comforter cereal cheesecake plumbing our new tv computer grass gym friends christmas thanksgiving easter birthdays freedom movies good books like catching fire sage's eyes charlotte's squeaky voice
This list is very incomplete, but a good start. I really do have so much to be thankful for this season. We have been so blessed. I am so grateful for my own little family and for my big family. We were all together (minus Audrie and her fam...we missed you !!!) for Thanksgiving this year for the first time in 7 years. It was so good to be together as a family.
July
7 years ago















1 comment:
Has it been 7 years? Holy freaking cow! It was good to be together. Too bad grandma Naylor wasn't there with us and that Gma Young didn't get there in time, but it was good times!
Post a Comment