We ran in the turkey trot this morning, our fourth year as a family. It's our favorite tradition! Our first year it was just the two of us...year two, we had Sage....year three, I was pregnant...year four, Sage and Charlotte. It gets better every year! We arrived right in the nick of time (as usual...) and the girls did so well. I only had to backtrack twice to retrieve missing blankets, and Charly slept almost the whole way. We had so much fun! My finish time was 55:28.
July
7 years ago















11 comments:
I was there....not running in it but I was there:) I wish I would of seen you so I could of cheered for you!!!
As soon as I saw the title of this post, I looked at Lane & said "of course she did a race!" You are too good. Such a cute family & you look great!
can't believe how skinny you look. can't believe how cute your girls are. and super jealous you get to run in the turkey trot every year! I always want to and we are ALWAYS out of town with one of our families for thanksgiving. once we move back to az after school, I actually look forward to the days when we can just stay at our own house for the holidays and start family traditions like this, running the turkey trot together every year. glad you guys had a great thanksgiving!! call me soon to talk training stuff! ;)
I look at your blog every now and then and don't want to be left out. Please add me! :) Your girls are adorable. melisbrems@gmail.com
Hey Marianne! I found your blog through Amber's. It's so fun to read all of your mommy stories...some of which I can already relate to..hello spitting up!!!
Please add me when you go private. :)
You look absolutely amazing!! Wway to go. I still haven't been motivated yet!
Sorry we got back too late to be a part of it!
Post a Comment