Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sweet Girls

My girls are napping and I should be too, but instead I am wasting time on the computer. Not too much to say, except that I am IN LOVE with these two cute little gals. My BOB tire is flat, so I strapped the girls into my bike trailer this morning. It didn't work that great and made for an interesting run, but we got the job done. Sage loved snuggling with her sis. I think they both got a little sun-burned, and by the end of our run poor Charlotte just couldn't hold herself up anymore. Come on Clint, fix my BOB!! :-)
And check out these pig-tails! It's the first time I've ever been able to make it work with her meager supply of hair. I love it!
These are just a few pics from last night. Charlotte was full of smiles so Clint grabbed the camera. I love Sage's mohawk. AND...this is her "say cheese" face. Cracks me up!My skinny little Charly. Love this baby.

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Those pigtails are too cute!

the tatsaks said...

Your girls are SO precious!!! I LOVE the pigtails! Are you coming in town for the holidays? And you never told me if you liked the BOB?

Tiffany said...

Love the pigtails! And in these pics of the two girls standing side by side on the bed smiling, they look SO much alike!

Jason and Kate said...

So cute! My jogging stroller has a flat too and it is driving me CRAZY! Jason has tried to fix it twice and it just won't come together. I told him it better get all the way fixed soon (come on...I use that stroller at least twice a day if not more) or I just might get even crazier.

Regina said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE the pigtails and side bangs!! AHHHHH!