It's been a good week! I love being able to say that. :-) I went out for girls night on my bday...ate at PF Changs and saw part of "The Box". We all wanted to see a movie but there wasn't much to choose from. We ended up walking out because it had 1. super awful acting, music, filming, etc. and 2. was unbelievable creepy/scary. Clint is out of town camping this weekend and no way did I have any business watching a scary movie. (He even loaded his gun for me before he left.... that's how big a chicken I am.) Thanks Kristina for calling me ahead of time and forcing me to wear something other than my crocs and for making me do my hair and make-up. You're right, you have more fun when you don't feel like a frumpy house mom!! Clint brought home his annual OREO'S gift along with a card from the girls and then took me out to buy some sunglasses. What a sweetie. Work has been good, the gals have been good, the weather has been good, PLUS--I've got a great list of things to look forward to over the next few weeks. Like:
NEW MOON on Thursday night!!!! I know Twilight was not all that great, but I've got high hopes for New Moon, and it'll be fun no matter what.
Charlotte turns THREE months on Monday, which means I can FINALLY go back to the gym! Halle-frieking-luja! Time to get rid of this flabby tummy.
Buying new tennis shoes to run in. I can't wait. Marathon training is picking up and the miles are starting to add up, so I'm excited to run in comfort!
THANKSGIVING! I've got so much to be thankful for.
Clint's long weekend over Thanksgiving...he's redoing my living room for me. I'll post pics of the final product.
Running in the turkey trot with pretty much my whole family.
And most importantly...my little bro Kris is getting off his mission and will be here in AZ for Thanksgiving! Yea!! I'm so excited to see him.
I love having things to look forward to!















5 comments:
Happy Birthday! HAHA I can't believe you get oreo's every year for your birthday, so funny:) At least he remembers I guess! LOL
So excited to see New Moon. I really didn't like Twilight either, it was much better in my head! It should still be fun though!
Let's get together soon:)
I hope you had a great birthday. It is better to dress up, you always feel at least a little attractive when you do.
Glad you had a great birthday! Elliot has the same outfit as Charlotte in the first few pics!
OH, Happy Birthday! They are so sweet! Charlotte looks so much like Sage.
Man, your girls are cute! Happy belated birthday! Im jealous you are buying new shoes...I too need to buy new ones. Especially before the marathon! Ive already put 500 miles on these ones! Now I just need to somehow come up with the 100 bucks for new ones! Yikes!
Post a Comment