Friday night we took the girls to our ward's Trunk or Treat and then last night we hit a few houses on our way home from a little get together at BJ and Alexis' house. Sage LOVES trick or treating! She was to die for. She would walk right up to people, hold out her bucket and smile. Then she'd say, "tank you, bye" as we walked away. She had so much fun and I'm pretty sure these are the cutest cowgirls ever.





July
7 years ago















6 comments:
They look great.
How fun that Sage knows what's going on. And you look beautiful in these pictures!
I love that Sage has a hot pink jack o lantern candy bucket to go with her costume! :) They look adorable! :) Can't wait til Maddens old enough to actually trick or treat and know what is going on! :)
Such cute costumes! I can't believe I almost called her Sadie. Too many kids and my brain was fried. Loved your testimony today. I can totally relate. Being a mom is hard but I'd have it no other way!
those girls ARE the most adorable cowgirls EVER. so cute.
Awww! What cute pics!
Post a Comment