Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Charly is SIX weeks

ALREADY! Can't quite believe that. I've been looking at pictures of Sage in this exact outfit and they look so alike. Sage was chubbier but I think Charlotte will start putting weight on soon. What a cutie she is!

8 comments:

Matt and Megan said...

Oh my your little girls are too cute! I am hoping mine is a girl so I can finally be frilly!! They are beautiful!

Jalei & Lane said...

She is so so cute! And I lover her smile in the last pic.

the tatsaks said...

You have such beautiful babies!

Kristina Rich said...

I want to come visit!!! She doesn't look like the same baby!!

Chelsea said...

She is so cute! i love reading and seeing all your updates! im so happy you are so happy! cute girls!!

Jami said...

Those are great pictures. I love the last one.

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, she is SOOOOO cute! I am in LOVE with her eyes!! I can't believe its already been 6 weeks! Thanks for calling me today, it was nice catching up! :)

Regina said...

6 weeks already! Oh my goodness! I think she looks just like Clint in the 2nd pic. She is soooo adorable! Both of yours are!