Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy Week=Picture Overload

I guess posting lots of pictures is nothing new for me, but I don't care. Especially when all of my pictures show this little gal grinning like this:

And this little gal clapping her feet and shouting "hip hip hooray to "If You're Happy and You Know It" in the car

My model showing off her new bow--I just learned how to make these and they are my favorite.
Her new all time fav game is hide and seek. Here she is hiding from me....little stinker knows she's not supposed to play under my desk, but when she looks that cute I think I don't care.

And what do you do Sunday morning when church doesn't start till one? Put stickers all over everything!







You can't see it in pictures, but this little stink cut two teeth! She is quite the gummer when she nurses, so she had better learn to like a bottle soon!

3 comments:

Regina said...

I LOVE her gummy smiles! So cute!

Jalei & Lane said...

The picture with stickers all over Sage's face is so cute! And Charly...love her & her big grin!

Shari said...

Awww. I love this! They look so much bigger when I see their pictures on the blog. I'm going through baby withdrawl! Help!!