In no order, these are pictures from my phone that I never get around to putting up here. LOVE having them both in the shopping cart like this. They love it and have so much fun together! I thought they attracted attention before, but MAN. Costco trips take forever because the snowbirds love to love on them. It's so cute.
LOVE the yellow flowers in their hair!!!! Wherever did you get those? I have never seen that kind, and I love them! Do they come in lot of colors? Is there a website to order them from? Can you tell I liked them?!
Allie--You are just like me! I made the yellow bows you asked about. They are my favorite and I made them in purple, green, orange/redish color and white. I just got the flowers from Hobby Lobby (I think? or Joanne's), ripped them apart and glued them together the way I wanted them. Next time I'm in I'll see which store I found them at!
These pics are so cute! And poor little Sage! That looks like it hurt! I know what you mean, when Kelly is even sick, I feel like I want to vomit. What are we gonna do when they get their feelings hurt or their hearts broken!?! I will be a wreck!
4 comments:
LOVE the yellow flowers in their hair!!!! Wherever did you get those? I have never seen that kind, and I love them! Do they come in lot of colors? Is there a website to order them from? Can you tell I liked them?!
Allie--You are just like me! I made the yellow bows you asked about. They are my favorite and I made them in purple, green, orange/redish color and white. I just got the flowers from Hobby Lobby (I think? or Joanne's), ripped them apart and glued them together the way I wanted them. Next time I'm in I'll see which store I found them at!
so cute!
These pics are so cute! And poor little Sage! That looks like it hurt! I know what you mean, when Kelly is even sick, I feel like I want to vomit. What are we gonna do when they get their feelings hurt or their hearts broken!?! I will be a wreck!
Post a Comment