I usually don't make fun of people. Usually. But today I've got to. I've been holding it in long enough.
I go to LA Fitness in the mornings to work out. EVERY day that I'm there, there is this old man there. I say "old", but I'm not really sure how old he is. His hair is gray but other than that he doesn't look super old. Anyways. Why would I make fun of him? I'll tell you why. He comes to the gym in the same outfit every day. And it's not just any old outfit. I wouldn't make fun of him for that because we all know I wear the same sweats every day myself. But his outfit is out of control. He wears black daisy duke shorts, a black tank top that shows his stomach, and a black beanie on his head. Now--old or not, he's got a killer body so maybe he thinks that is reason enough for him to dress this way, but really? Really? Girls don't even wear midriff tank-tops anymore, right? It is hilarious to me. There. Got that off my chest, I feel better.
I go to LA Fitness in the mornings to work out. EVERY day that I'm there, there is this old man there. I say "old", but I'm not really sure how old he is. His hair is gray but other than that he doesn't look super old. Anyways. Why would I make fun of him? I'll tell you why. He comes to the gym in the same outfit every day. And it's not just any old outfit. I wouldn't make fun of him for that because we all know I wear the same sweats every day myself. But his outfit is out of control. He wears black daisy duke shorts, a black tank top that shows his stomach, and a black beanie on his head. Now--old or not, he's got a killer body so maybe he thinks that is reason enough for him to dress this way, but really? Really? Girls don't even wear midriff tank-tops anymore, right? It is hilarious to me. There. Got that off my chest, I feel better.















5 comments:
Where's the pics?!! I used to love to see some of the outfits people would wear when I went to the gym! haha You are better than me because I make fun of people all to often! Next time get a pic on you cell phone! lol
Seriously, you have to take a picture with your phone or something. I think every gym has it's group of outrageously dressed gym rats. They are definitely out of touch with reality.
I might just have to sign up again just so I can see that!
You should take a secret picture of that. I'd really like to see it.
That is awesome. Always need another reason to go to the gym, besides working out. Gotta see your friends!
Post a Comment