Sage no longer smiles for the camera. She says "cheese", but doesn't like to smile. Instead, she makes these faces:
And although Charlotte still refuses to sleep at church, she was the happiest smiliest baby you ever saw today! She was putting on a show for everyone and being so sweet. Isn't she the skinniest lil thing? Sage was such a round chunk that Charlotte doesn't fill out all of the hand-me-down's quite like Sage did.















4 comments:
I love all of Sage's faces! And Charlotte's smiles! Kelly rarely slept at church, or in the car like normal babies. I am hoping this next one does!
OMG Charly made me laugh out loud with the hip thrust...so funny.
Sage makes the same goofy faces her mom does! And Charly is such a happy baby! Does she ever cry??
Marianne! Hi! Your kids are so cute! I am adding you to my blog list, hope that's okay. I have one too - livingourlovesong08.blogspot.com. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment