If you come this close to one of my babies again, I will take great joy in capturing you with a cup, waiting for Clint to get home, and watching him dissect you into pieces while you are still alive. I mean it. Side note....yes, I have white trash tin foil on her window. During the summer the sun beats down so hard on her room that she just sweats in there. The tin foil helps a tiny bit. And, I haven't opened her window in a super long time because it messes up my pretty tin foil, so thank heavens that scorpion was dead. When Sage throws up in her crib and then decides to sleep in it instead of waking me up to clean it up, you gotta do something other than just Febreeze to get the stench out. The bottom picture is of Sage wigging out after our talk about how bad scorpions are. I think I've scared her enough to where if she ever sees one she'll come screaming.

July
7 years ago















4 comments:
Is that just the picture, or is that thing as HUGE as it looks!?! I have only seen a scorpion once at girls camp and it was tiny. I hope to never meet one again!
When we lived in Thatcher I was introduced to scorpions and I HATE THEM!!! My husband loved to dissect them too! I went to weigh myself once and one was in the scale where the numbers appear!! That thing is huge though!!
Yikes! How did it get in if the windows were closed??!
YIKES! That gives me the chills, just looking at this picture!!! I still have never ever seen a real scorpion in person...and I lived in Az for 9 years. crazy! i would DIE if i found one in my babys room!!!
Post a Comment