Sunday, February 7, 2010

Riparian Preserve

Amber and I met at the Riparian Preserve on Friday to let the kids play, and they had so much fun! The weather has been perfect and it is so nice to be able to play outside. I am anxious for summer so we can get rid of all the colds we've been catching, but man I am NOT looking forward to 120 degree weather!

Kinsey and Sage LOVE each other. Kinsey is such a little mother hen and looks after Sage all the time. It's so cute.




Connor had the goods, so they were best friends!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

how fun that your kids will get to grow up by their cousins and hang out with them all the time ;) these are such cute pics. Sage's shiner KILLS me! :( poor baby
(BTW, hilarious post below about Clint's fighting days) ;)

Jami said...

Looks like so much fun. It is way too cold to be outside for long now.