My little baby is SIX MONTHS! How did this happen? I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I am so in love with my little bit that I could seriously sit and squeeze on her all day long. She is the happiest, most even tempered little baby ever. She smiles ALL DAY LONG, jabbers ALL DAY LONG, and drools like BJ and Katherine's lab--ALL DAY LONG.
She had her six month check up this morning, and she is just a tiny little thing. She gained 1.1 lbs since her four month check up,
weighing 12 lbs 2 oz placing her in the 3rd %.
She is 25.5 inches long in the 45th %,
and her noggin is 16.25 inches, 15th%.
She had her six month check up this morning, and she is just a tiny little thing. She gained 1.1 lbs since her four month check up,
weighing 12 lbs 2 oz placing her in the 3rd %.
She is 25.5 inches long in the 45th %,
and her noggin is 16.25 inches, 15th%.
Sage was bigger on all accounts at four months! She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz at her four month check up, so Charlotte has some catching up to do! A few things I want to remember about Charly....
She is rolling all over the place
She loves to roll off her blanket and throw up on my carpet
She loves her toes
She loves it when I tickle her face
She loves watching Elmo with her big sister
She loves loves loves baby food and will eat anything I put in her mouth (well, except rice cereal...)
She is balder than bald
She loves bath time
She has this funny habit where she opens and closes her mouth non stop like she's talking, but no sound comes out. It is the cutest
When she is tired, she buries her face in my neck and cries until I put her to bed
She is stiff, stiff, stiff! She never sits and her legs are always sticking straight out. When she's nursing, she doesn't curl into me-she arches away from me. Crazy girl.
She still won't take a bottle
She goes through 10 burp rags/bibs a day very easily
She sleeps at least 12 hours at night and takes great naps
She is my sweet little angel that I love so very much!
Just check out this skinny bod! Man I'm lucky.

She loves to roll off her blanket and throw up on my carpet
She loves her toes
She loves it when I tickle her face
She loves watching Elmo with her big sister
She loves loves loves baby food and will eat anything I put in her mouth (well, except rice cereal...)
She is balder than bald
She loves bath time
She has this funny habit where she opens and closes her mouth non stop like she's talking, but no sound comes out. It is the cutest
When she is tired, she buries her face in my neck and cries until I put her to bed
She is stiff, stiff, stiff! She never sits and her legs are always sticking straight out. When she's nursing, she doesn't curl into me-she arches away from me. Crazy girl.
She still won't take a bottle
She goes through 10 burp rags/bibs a day very easily
She sleeps at least 12 hours at night and takes great naps
She is my sweet little angel that I love so very much!
Just check out this skinny bod! Man I'm lucky.















8 comments:
Such cute pictures! She is a skinny minnie!
She is such a cute skinny minnie! I have 2 boys that your girls can take their pick from in like 17-18 years:) I read about the mood swings I am glad I'm not the only one!! Birth Control is awful!!Why do men have to go through nothing but dealing with us? This maybe TMI but have you tried an IUD? It has less hormones and some have none! I'm so hormonal I can't handle anymore than I already have!(sorry if that was too personal)
so....I love reading your blog and tonight i decided that you and I need to hang out. We are so much alike and I miss you!!!! I dont know why it has taken me this long to realize that, but I think it is true! Will you call me sometime or I can come out and see you....480 628 6458.
I can't believe she won't bend. We are just now getting Eleanor to stand. I would kill for 12 hours in a row. We have gone from 8 to 3 to 4.
I cannot get over those last pictures and how big her head looks on her skinny little body! She seriously is the cutest little thing! :)
That scorpion post gave me the heebie jeebies, just so you know. We've only ever found 1 and it was moving really slowly/half dead. I'm so sorry! Yucky!
Charly is so cute! I read your last few blogs and they cracked me up! I feel the same way about being crabby lately. I don't know what my excuse is, I just know I feel so sorry for Kelly lately! Our poor perfect husbands!
Thanks for the encouraging words on my running blog. I will need them for sure!
Marianne, you are sooooo cute! I just got your little care package in the mail today! Thank you thank you! I love them all and am tempted not to share with Stacy, but I will! You are so talented! I was really going to go to Hobby Lobby this weekend to look for those flowers, but now I don't have to! You are too sweet! Can't wait to try them on Izzy's noggin! Love ya!
Post a Comment