Why does this always happen to her left eye???
I was on my way out the door last night when Sage tripped and fell eye first into the edge of my nightstand. The nightstand won. She was hysterical, but I think Clint and I took it worse. I almost barfed when I saw the blood and Clint pretty much started crying. We are going to be the doctor's worst nightmare when we have to bring one of them in for a broken bone. Seriously, I can handle blood and guts on other people, but seeing it on my baby just about broke my heart. I'm reading a book right now called These is My Words and there is a part in there about a strange man attacking the main character's ( a mother) daughter. She was talking about bears and other wild animals that kill protecting their young and says something like, "Dear Lord, I didn't know there was a mountain lion in me." That's how I feel!!! Come near my babies, hurt my babies, touch my babies, and I'll rip you apart with my bare hands! :-) Dramatic, I know.















4 comments:
Poor Sage! I would have been a wreck too!
You get used to it. I am the hard one at our house telling the girls to shake it off. Patrick is the sympathetic one. Justin broke his head one like 10 times in the same spot. Has the scare still.
so sad :( poor sage! And I totally know what you mean...my sisters and I always talk about how having kids turns you into a crazy person cuz I could seriously turn into a psycho and kill someone if they ever hurt my baby!
Man alive she does always seem to have a shiner that one!
These is My Words is one my ALL time favorite books. Two words---Captain Jack!
Post a Comment