CLINT OVERTON!!! Mark and I were just talking about you the other night! It looks like your beautiful wife accepted your proposal...last time we saw you was at Macaroni Grill when you were picking up the dinner for the big night:) Your baby girls are darling! We would love to get together sometime to catch up, our kids could play!
I love your announcements and your little girls! Lets plan to get together maybe sometime next week. We can introduce our children to eachother. How are things going these days, any better?
I'm so glad you like them! Shane and I had a bet over which one you would like the best. I guess I win 'cause you ordered them all. He picked the pink one.
9 comments:
CLINT OVERTON!!!
Mark and I were just talking about you the other night! It looks like your beautiful wife accepted your proposal...last time we saw you was at Macaroni Grill when you were picking up the dinner for the big night:)
Your baby girls are darling! We would love to get together sometime to catch up, our kids could play!
Oh I love them all too! So precious! I seriously want to get that tutu.
I love your announcements and your little girls! Lets plan to get together maybe sometime next week. We can introduce our children to eachother. How are things going these days, any better?
They are all so cute!! I can't even decide which one is my favorite! I love them!
You are so funny for ordering all 3! But I can't blame you, cuz they are all SOOO cute! :)
I LOVE them ALL!!! So, so, so cute!
I'm so glad you like them! Shane and I had a bet over which one you would like the best. I guess I win 'cause you ordered them all. He picked the pink one.
oh she is so precious! those are too cute! hope everything is going well! you have some pretty stinkin cute kids!
These are so precious...who did the pictures?
Post a Comment