Monday, September 28, 2009

Wasted Day

I woke up so happy this morning. Charlotte has been sleeping so great at night--eating at 8PM, 3AM and then not till 7AM. I felt rested and ready to go. My housework was done, I was caught up on my computer work, and I was excited to take Sage out to do something fun for the morning. Then my headache came. I've been getting headaches pretty regularly for about a week, but they're bearable. Today was a major migraine that knocked me out big time. I started losing my vision and seeing major spots to where I couldn't work on the computer and knew I wouldn't be able to drive. I was pretty much a useless mess. I stuck Sage in front of Baby Einstein and hardly held Charlotte. It got to where I was throwing up every few minutes and couldn't hold anything down. When I finally wandered over to the medicine cabinet to see if there were any drugs I found my miracle friend, Zofran. I took one of those and haven't thrown up since. My headache is subsiding but if I had to guess it'll be back. I'm not sure why I keep getting headaches but they're the worst! Clint keeps telling me to go to the doctor but I haven't been to one in the 7 years I've lived here. Anyone know a good one? Clint saved the day and came home from work early. Is four o'clock considered early?? He took both girls and went to get all of my work pictures taken for me while I slept. He brought dinner home for me too--what a sweetie. All in all, a very wasted day!

8 comments:

Adria said...

bummer! doctor like chiropractor? if yes then i am your woman! i worked for a fabulous chiropractor for 3 years and still use him. my brother in law is also a chiropractor:) let me know if you want any of the info.

your previous post about clint made me laugh! husbands say the funniest things sometimes!

hope you start to feel better:)

Jalei & Lane said...

Listen to Clint & go to a doctor! Even if it's one of those Care Now clinics. Blurry vision & throwing up every few minutes is not fun! I hope you feel better.

Julie said...

Sorry about the headaches! Those sound awful. I would chat with your OBGYN--the headaches may be hormone-related from just having had a baby, started nursing, etc. It takes awhile for all the necessary hormone surges to get in check when your body goes through something like that.
And yes, 4 p.m. is definitely considered early. Yay for Clint!!
Wish I could be closer to help you out!!
Love ya,
Julie

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

OH I'm so sorry Marianne! If it happens again you can totally call me! I can come help you out if you ever need it! And I'm not just saying that! I know a really good just normal doctor that has been a good friend of my family's forever. His name is Jerry Shockey and his office is on Brown between Lindsey and Gilbert so not super close but he is such a nice guy.

Jami said...

That is awful. Does it happen a lot?

Katherine Young said...

marianne! go to the doctor woman! listen to that husband of yours!!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, what a great hubby you have :) Hope you start feeling better...and yes, go to the doctor!!

The Hann Family said...

Wow...get yourself to the doctor silly girl! What a sweet hubby you have!